My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, December 26, 2005

Macaiah is the greatest person ever!

My brother is the coolest thing that walks this planet!
For Christmas he got me the best present I have ever gotten
But it wasn't the present itself
It's really true when they say it's the heart that counts
He got me a Killer shirt
number one, it shows that he knows me...I love The Killers!
number two, he bought it with his own money! It wasn't christmas money that my parents gave to him
number three, he was so happy to give it to me. He truly realized that to give is better than to receive
and number four, I got him a band shirt too: My Chemical Romance
that means we think alike =)
He's the best brother in the world
I want to hug him every chance I get
because I know someday soon he will be graduated, and knowing him he'll probably go to some out of state school, or worse, join the army
I want to cherish every single moment I have with him
I'm so glad that he's not just someone that will come in and out of my life
He's my little brother, I'm his older sister, and that's never gonna change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home