My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

48 HOP

Well, 48 hour prayer is 8 hours away from being done
But in reality, we're gonna try and keep it going past that, but we'll see if that's what God wants
God has done amazing things in these last 40 hours, and actually in these last 3 weeks from the fasting and praying
I hate leaving the prayer shack!
I signed up for 2 one hour slots
it's not enough
I could be in there for 3 hours and be perfectly fine
The world stops when I'm in the prayer shack
Nothing is happening around me
I can blare the music or stay quiet
My cell phone stays in my room
I'm actually becoming an artist
Nothing else exists except for me and God
He is absolutely amazing, nothing can compare

Nothing can seperate us from the LOVE of Christ
I press on toward the goal to win the PRIZE
To live is Christ, to DIE is gain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home