the newness of the blog
Here's my new blog
I'm over the green
something I didn't say in my last blog:
I love hospitality
My housemates and I were chosen for this house
We all have such a heart for hospitality
Right now we have a girl staying with us with a 16 month old boy
Who is darling
She has an abusive husband
She needed a place to stay until her stepdad could fly out here and pick her up
She has the cutest west virginia accent
Her son is hilarious
My heart continues to break for them
And I only met them last night
I'm over the green
something I didn't say in my last blog:
I love hospitality
My housemates and I were chosen for this house
We all have such a heart for hospitality
Right now we have a girl staying with us with a 16 month old boy
Who is darling
She has an abusive husband
She needed a place to stay until her stepdad could fly out here and pick her up
She has the cutest west virginia accent
Her son is hilarious
My heart continues to break for them
And I only met them last night

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home