My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, February 10, 2006

stressed, blah, and bi polar

I'm going crazy. I know I have something to print up....but I don't remember what it is!!! And I'm frustrated! and stressed! and I have a million things for homework I have to do this weekend, and my housemates and I are going away from saturday to sunday. I get out of school today at 1:35, then I'm going to my friends house to see her baby, then I'm going to coach swim team, then I'm going to a meeting at church, then I'm going home to do some homework before I drop in bed. Tomorrow I'm working from 6:30 to noon, then we're leaving at 3 to go wherever the hell we're going, then we're gonna be gone until 6 pm sunday night, then I'm meeting with a girl from my stats class to work on our project, then I'm going to the ignite meeting, then I'm gonna try and knock out some more homework that's due monday.

someone shoot me

WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO PRINT UP! DAMN IT!

We should have done this weekend thing next weekend....maybe I'll ask my housemate about that, seeing as how none of us have school on presidents day.

grr.....

As far as personally, emotionally, spiritually I'm spent, burnt out, blah, etc... I feel like my high is just manic craziness, my low is me being sarastic and bitter, but most of the time I'm just BLAH. come on, the sun's out, I need to be excited! but i'm not. i'm just blah.

And now I need to go to class

eff it all

1 Comments:

Blogger Samuel Hill said...

VOMIT!!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home