My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Words from God

I let out things last night. Things I thought I was done working on. Things that hurt. Things I have forgotten for a long time. God spoke some interesting things. "Give Him your hand, Nikki," "Take a bite of the steak," and many other things. Then me saying, "WHAT? HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT?" and the other saying "I don't know, that's all God told me." urgh...

I was praying this morning about surrendering and how do I do that, and how do I do anything God has asked me to do, and how do I allow God to take it all and make it better, and heal me! He said "tell me your story." sound familiar, dooley? ya, my turn in the prayer shack.

One thing that struck me last night is that I had this feeling that everything I've ever gotten healed from is coming up and facing me again. I felt like nothing I had ever gone through really happened. I felt like I was back to where I've been before with wounds and terrible pains that I had no idea how to deal with them. Well, God showed me this picture of hooks in skin. Then He pulled them out all at once. OUCH! It ripped the skin and the healing process would take way to long and possibly never fully get healed. Then he showed me the same hooks in skin. He slowly started to take them out. He started with one, and pulled just a little bit out. It hurt like hell. But then He stopped and let it heal a little bit. Then He had to pull a little bit more out, and again, it hurt like hell.

So, in short, God has a LOT to do in me, but I have to get to class.....it starts in 4 minutes! aaah!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Samuel Hill said...

God is in the business of healing... So don't worry too much about it! I'll see you tonight!

Samuel

3:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nikcolicious! he he
I am so proud of you for opening up and trusting us with your heart. You are amazing...and you can do anything, yes anything, that God has called you to do. Seek His strength! I love you!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home