happy valentines day to all (even the singles)
Can someone tell me why I would be stupid enough to watch The Notebook on Valentines? I only watched part of it but....wow.... what a story. But at the same time, it's not the story I want. The summer Noah and Ally spent together, I'm sure was amazing. All that passion, all that love, all that youthful energy. But where did it get them? Heartbroken for 7 years. And that heartbreak caused them to break others hearts as well.
But when I get married, that is the kind of passion, love, and energy I want. I know that whoever it is I get married to will be amazing. Just like Noah and Ally, our fights will be intense and furious, but so will our love.
Whoever you are, my future husband out there, I love you, and I always will. I cannot wait to experience your love for me, and I cannot wait to show you my love for you. You are amazing, I know, because God promised me an amazing guy.
I heart you, my valentine.
But when I get married, that is the kind of passion, love, and energy I want. I know that whoever it is I get married to will be amazing. Just like Noah and Ally, our fights will be intense and furious, but so will our love.
Whoever you are, my future husband out there, I love you, and I always will. I cannot wait to experience your love for me, and I cannot wait to show you my love for you. You are amazing, I know, because God promised me an amazing guy.
I heart you, my valentine.

1 Comments:
you're hubby is gonna be one lucky guy!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home