brrr.....no heat =(
It is quite interesting that losing power ends the world
no hot food
no heat (unless you have a fireplace, but even then it's minimal)
no internet
no class
no gas
and the list goes on forever
Plus I'm sick, bah.
And basically it's only parkland and beyond that does not have power
tacoma is fine, university place is fine, and I think even lakewood is good
it's just us people on the outskirts that have to suffer
and if you're wondering how I'm on the computer, typing this up, well, I'm at my mom's. I decided I needed to warm up a bit.....except my mom never has her heat on, and I don't have time to wait for it to warm up, so I'm COLD still....
But the weekend will come, and it will be grand. Cause I'll be sleeping as much as I can (hopefully it's a lot) but I do have to work saturday, sunday AND monday (4:30 to 7) pooh....and I'm working like 8 hours on tuesday.
I can't say no
bah
no hot food
no heat (unless you have a fireplace, but even then it's minimal)
no internet
no class
no gas
and the list goes on forever
Plus I'm sick, bah.
And basically it's only parkland and beyond that does not have power
tacoma is fine, university place is fine, and I think even lakewood is good
it's just us people on the outskirts that have to suffer
and if you're wondering how I'm on the computer, typing this up, well, I'm at my mom's. I decided I needed to warm up a bit.....except my mom never has her heat on, and I don't have time to wait for it to warm up, so I'm COLD still....
But the weekend will come, and it will be grand. Cause I'll be sleeping as much as I can (hopefully it's a lot) but I do have to work saturday, sunday AND monday (4:30 to 7) pooh....and I'm working like 8 hours on tuesday.
I can't say no
bah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home