My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Friday, April 28, 2006

things just gets so crazy, livin life gets hard to do

I have officially decided that Maroon 5 is sunshine music. Actually I decided that back in spring break '05 when Anna and I were cruising Ocean Ave in the beautiful California. The sun was shining, the music was blaring, the trees were swaying, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Today we talked about "La Belgique" in french class. They talked about "Ghent" but pronounced it the boring french way. I think I was too excited. But I don't care!! Ghent is amazing, even though I've never lived there and I've never been there. But in december....wow I'm so excited!! I still have to get my passport....and my ticket....and blah blah blah. I think I'm going to wait until the summer to officially get my ticket. that way I'll actually have money to buy it with!

I have two and a half hours to try and get some things done on my projects due in all three classes....and then go coach swim team.....THEN GO ON THE HARSTAD CRUISE!!! And I get to wear my new outfit I bought just for that.

Speaking of shopping, I'm going to get a new outfit for the dinner that the boys are treating us to. Or at least get a new shirt for the flirty skirt I got from urban exchange. And maybe cute summery shoes....unles I just want to wear flip flops, which could very well be! I love shopping way too much now that I have money to spend. Something I have to do: SAVE LOTS OF MONEY!!! That way I will actually have money when my europe/new york trip comes around.

I have that giddy kind of feeling when you're in love....but it's with the sun! I really need to move to san diego!!!

I will leave you with the words of Alicia Keys:

Lay your head on my pillow
Here you can be yourself
No one has to know what you are feeling
No one but me and you
I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me
I will keep your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary
I feel such a connection
Even when you far away
Oooo baby if there's anything that you fear
Come forth and call my number and I'll be here
I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me
I will keep your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary
And only we know what is talked about baby boy
Don't know how you can be driven me so crazy boy
Baby when your in town why don't you come around boy
Be the loyalty you need you can trust me boy
I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me
I will keep your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna vB said...

YAY's for...
Maroon 5
Ocean Ave
The Sun
"La Belgique"
Gent!!!
Nikki coming to Europe
Anna going to Holland tomorrow and hopefully finding the opportunity to call Nikki :)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home