My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years!

I had a good night. I went to Forza coffee in Bonney Lake and hung out with Nate and Cori Boyt along with their sisters, Rachel and Becca. And who do I run into? A bunch of my Gig Harbor friends. Apparently, Brady Ives owns/runs the Forza in Bonney Lake. RANDOM! I saw Gabe Weber first. Gave him a big hug. He's one of those guys that we'll always run into each other randomly and chat for a while about family and everything. Then I gave Colby Burrows a hug. He's another one of those guys. He's probably one of my favorite guys. Not because we're best friends. Cause we never talk. But I've known him since I was 5. I grew up with him and Gabe and a ton of other guys that are amazing, and have stayed amazing (which is...amazing.....It's after 1, I'm tired). Then I gave Joey Hurlburt a hug. Haven't seen him in a while! Then it reminded me of Impact and how much I want to go back and visit again. As much as I disagree with some of the leadership of that church, the church itself (meaning the people) are quality. How many of my high school youth group friends are still involved with church and Jesus? not many. But from that church, most of them are leaders and pastors!

The reflection of last year will come soon. I don't have any reflection power right now since it's almost 2 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home