musings
Where is God taking me this year? In 2006 I did things that I never thought I would be able to do. Things like work 3 jobs and go to school at the same time. Or buy a brand new car. God took me to many places. Places of brokenness. Places of victory. He will continue the work in me. It's not done yet.
I saw a picture tonight. It was while I was praying. I was telling the Lord that I feel like I have gotten up out of the weird depression thing I was in but I keep falling into it. Then I saw myself in a mud pile. I was down and dirty and I tried to get up and walk but I kept falling. Then God told me that I was trying it on my own. I was going the way that God did not tell me to go. I was just diving into more slippery dirty mud. So He told me to get up and step sideways. Then I did and I was on firm ground! and it was under a waterfall. He washed me off and then told me to get up. I did and continued to walk.
Life sometimes becomes more complicated then it has to. And we make it that way. All we have to do is take the one little step that God wants us to take and everything will be okay!
Lord, keep me on Your path! Not the path I think you want me on. YOUR path!
I saw a picture tonight. It was while I was praying. I was telling the Lord that I feel like I have gotten up out of the weird depression thing I was in but I keep falling into it. Then I saw myself in a mud pile. I was down and dirty and I tried to get up and walk but I kept falling. Then God told me that I was trying it on my own. I was going the way that God did not tell me to go. I was just diving into more slippery dirty mud. So He told me to get up and step sideways. Then I did and I was on firm ground! and it was under a waterfall. He washed me off and then told me to get up. I did and continued to walk.
Life sometimes becomes more complicated then it has to. And we make it that way. All we have to do is take the one little step that God wants us to take and everything will be okay!
Lord, keep me on Your path! Not the path I think you want me on. YOUR path!

1 Comments:
That is a really cool picture! Thanks for sharing it...
Samuel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home