my little self is growing up
Today was a swim meet for the swim team that I coach. It was so much fun to help out all the 7 and 8 year olds getting ready for swimming. They were excited, jumping up and down, asking me all kinds of questions, hugging me, and being the coolest kids ever. Then the head coach (who I've known since I was 11 and basically like a dad) leans over to me and says, "how old are you?" I said "21." He said "do you realize in 5 years you will have graduated from college, started a career, gotten married and become a mother?"
oh.
my.
goodness.
basically my jaw dropped and my heart started to pound. and I realized that he was right. I'm grown up. I'm going to be a college graduate by the end of this year. I'm probably gonna be married in the next 5 years. and have kids. woah. smacked in the face with reality. it kinda stings.
oh.
my.
goodness.
basically my jaw dropped and my heart started to pound. and I realized that he was right. I'm grown up. I'm going to be a college graduate by the end of this year. I'm probably gonna be married in the next 5 years. and have kids. woah. smacked in the face with reality. it kinda stings.

1 Comments:
just remeber- if its in the next 5 years... uhh...
YOU BUY THE DRINKS!
who called it?? who called it??
xosss
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home