I think I might be dying
My head is about to explode! Allergies...ugh...plus school....plus all the enormous projects that have to get done for school....grrrrr! I like learning, I like school, I like education. But when schools ask of their students too many things, we start to dislike learning. Come on! Learning is supposed to be fun. It's supposed to fuel passion in the subject. If I'm busy editing a film, or spending money on rewritable dvds, or spending 30 hours outside of class on TOP of all the other homework, it makes me dislike french. My capstone paper: good. I'm learning a lot as I write it. My internship class: bad. I'm not learning anything. I like my internship, just not the class that goes along with it. My history class: good. The requirements are not all bad. I am learning so much AND I never was passionate about history, until this class. That's what a good teacher is. Someone who knows what they can ask of their students to keep them interested and keep them engaged, and start a lifelong journey of learning.
Now I need to go find my allergy medicine so I can survive another day.
Now I need to go find my allergy medicine so I can survive another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home