My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, February 13, 2006

just to let everyone know....

4 WEEKS TILL ANNA COMES!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna vB said...

yeah!!!

i was just thinking the exact same thing today...

just knowing it's so close, totally puts me at ease and makes me think less about everyone i miss so much... reversed psychology?

*giggle*

can't wait to see you sticky-nicky :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

wow, I haven't been called that in forever!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home