My Life as a Puzzle Piece

How does it all fit?

Name:
Location: T-Town, WA

Here I am. Just trying to figure out how the random things in my life piece together to make the beautiful portrait that God is painting. How long will it take? FOREVER! Who am I? I'm not quite sure yet. Where will I be in 10 years? Do I dare dream?

Monday, February 04, 2008

Paul "Boi" Hanna

Yesterday, a coworker of mine was found dead in his home. He was found by his wife, Marisa. His death is mourned by many MANY people. He was the opening guard at the Morgan Family YMCA and then when Gig Harbor opened, he opened there. Every member who came in knew Boi. Every member who knew him liked him. Every coworker enjoyed working with him and being around him. I had the priviledge of working with him a couple times. In the few hours I got to spend with him, I saw his amazing character. He loved his wife and his two year old son, Tristan, with all his heart. He loved people. He could have gotten a better job at the Y but even at 34 years old, all he wanted to do was be around the members as a lifeguard.

Boi will be missed by all who knew him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home